Shen Pen Electronic Publishing Guidelines
Articles can be submitted at: email@example.com
- Articles must be sent in as a Word document. They will be rejected if sent in any other form.
- Proofread your articles before sending them in. This includes using a spelling/grammar check.
- Any article sent in should have the names of its authors at the top.
- If you decide to write an informative article, the article cannot be told from your point of view (using “I,” “we,” “us,” “my,” “me,” etc).
- If indenting a new paragraph, use the TAB key instead of the spacebar.
- Keep articles current. Don’t decide in November to write about something that occurred in October.
- Non-op/ed articles cannot be biased. Back up factual statements with sources.
- We have the final say on whether or not to post or print your article.